Best ENT book for Sub-I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socrates89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best book for ENT/Otolaryngology. I've heard about KJ lee but Otolaryngology is an actual subject at my institution I have to take, so I don't want something too large to read (1100 pgs) But something smaller, succinct and well written would be nice, I'm hesitant to go to one of the review books (ENT secrets) since I do have to know the subject in some depth. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Actually ENT Secrets is a pretty good basis (only slightly outdated) and should be sufficient for a medical student. If you plan on considering ENT I would recommend the gold standard Pasha but I wouldn't call it well written as it assumes you already know a lot... a better choice might be the new Handbook of Otolaryngology by Thieme.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the best book for ENT/Otolaryngology. I've heard about KJ lee but Otolaryngology is an actual subject at my institution I have to take, so I don't want something too large to read (1100 pgs) But something smaller, succinct and well written would be nice, I'm hesitant to go to one of the review books (ENT secrets) since I do have to know the subject in some depth. Any suggestions?

Secrets.
Pasha, if you can stand it.