Berkley Bungalow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Berkley Bungalow

Reaction score
Good morning! I am a graduate of U of M with a degree in Mathematics & Educational Psychology. I am in a position that I would like to help other students and rent my family home for under market value. I am new to this site so I am hoping that this is the correct place to post this information. The following is a description of the rental property:

Charming 50's bungalow, 3 BDR, 1-1/2 baths (1200 SF) Hardwood floors thru-out the house, open living/dining room floor plan with access to back patio and landscaped, fenced yard, new kitchen cabinets with granite flooring, 2 bedrooms and full bath on main floor, upstairs bedroom has built-in cabinets/shelves with 1/2 bath and walk-in closet, new furnace, electrical, plumbing, all appliances included, storage space available in basement with laundry area, easy access to freeways. Close to shopping and hospitals.
The house will be available to view the end of June, available to rent July 1, 2023

If you are interested in more information or in viewing the property, please contact me. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!
Cindy

Members don't see this ad.

Good morning! I am a graduate of U of M with a degree in Mathematics & Educational Psychology. I am in a position that I would like to help other students and rent my family home for under market value. I am new to this site so I am hoping that this is the correct place to post this information. The following is a description of the rental property:

Charming 50's bungalow, 3 BDR, 1-1/2 baths (1200 SF) Hardwood floors thru-out the house, open living/dining room floor plan with access to back patio and landscaped, fenced yard, new kitchen cabinets with granite flooring, 2 bedrooms and full bath on main floor, upstairs bedroom has built-in cabinets/shelves with 1/2 bath and walk-in closet, new furnace, electrical, plumbing, all appliances included, storage space available in basement with laundry area, easy access to freeways. Close to shopping and hospitals.
The house will be available to view the end of June, available to rent July 1, 2023

If you are interested in more information or in viewing the property, please contact me. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!
Cindy
This is a reply.

Reactions: 1 user