Belmont Application Thread Entering 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good Luck to all the candidates that are waiting to hear back. I got a phone call on the Wednesday after my interview and I interviewed on a Friday. They were pretty quick with getting the word out, at least for my interview date. Can't wait to see all my future classmates!

Members don't see this ad.

Good Luck to all the candidates that are waiting to hear back. I got a phone call on the Wednesday after my interview and I interviewed on a Friday. They were pretty quick with getting the word out, at least for my interview date. Can't wait to see all my future classmates!

Envious of you. I've been living on my toes ever since Monday after the interview. Did the usual thank you note follow up too. I've never had anxiety this bad. I had to turn down the interview for mercer. They added 3 new prerequisites that I just won't be able to complete before matriculation.

I was at the 9:00 Feb. 17 interview and I had a great time. I've been on pins and needles waiting for a call! I want to be a part of the incoming class pretty bad! I interviewed with Dr. Greene. Does your interviewer extend the acceptance call?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Who all have been accepted into the 2016 class, so far?

Soooooo incredibly excited!!!!!! Immmm in!!!! Dr. Kiningham gave me a call at work at around 3:30! Now to celebrate for the next three days! I was so anxious and worried about being on the alternate or waiting list, but I guess things fell into place. Happy to see what my incoming classmates will look like. From Georgia so I'll participate in talks about housing soon.

Last edited:
Just got my acceptance call also. Congrats to all who got in. Now I've got a decision to make.

Just got my acceptance call also. Congrats to all who got in. Now I've got a decision to make.
Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine.... (hopefully). How was lipscomb's interview? Which interview day did you enjoy most?

I am scheduled for the 1100am interview slot on Friday March 23. Good luck everyone!

Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine.... (hopefully). How was lipscomb's interview? Which interview day did you enjoy most?

To be honest the Lipscomb interview was really nice with a fully catered lunch and they fully catered to the spouse/parent/significant other that interviewees brought with them. That being said, there are pros and cons to both programs making deciding between the two very difficult.

I got my acceptance call today around 3! I've also been accepted to Lipscomb so now I have a big decision to make..

Well, hopefully they have more calls planned for tomorrow! I need to stop thinking about it and go study for my test tomorrow.

Congrats to all of those who were accepted. I hope to see some of you in the Fall. My Facebook is in my profile info. Hit me up. I may be on the hunt for a roommate! haha

Congrats again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard back from Belmont that wasn't acceptance yet? I'm still waiting to hear and I am hoping it isn't negative.

Congrats to all of those who were accepted. I hope to see some of you in the Fall. My Facebook is in my profile info. Hit me up. I may be on the hunt for a roommate! haha

Congrats again!

I noticed in your sig that you declined ETSU. What made you decide on Belmont over ETSU?

I'm with you! I'm extremely nervous now that people have been called before us.

Dr. Greene called and said my acceptance package is in the mail! Woohoo!!!

I got the phone call today. I have been accepted into the College of Pharmacy at Belmont.

Created a thread for people who are planning on attending in the fall. Just wondering who my fellow classmates are!
It is: Belmont University College of Pharmacy Class of 2016
-Under the pharmacy class thread

Last edited:
I got my call as well. It will be tough to decide between Auburn and Belmont...

I interviewed on Feb. 17th in the afternoon group and received my phone call this afternoon!!!! :D Super happy but still waiting to hear from others before I make my final decision

Hey everybody, I am new to this forum. I am going to apply to Lipscomb and Belmont this upcoming August. I have not taken the PCAT yet but I will this summer. Can anyone please send me their STATS if they got accepted?? I want to know what people had when they got accepted to give me a better idea.
THANKS!

I noticed in your sig that you declined ETSU. What made you decide on Belmont over ETSU?

ETSU is an awesome school. It was definitely a tough choice, but Belmont won out for lots of reasons. First of all, I have lived within ten minutes from ETSU for over 10 years. Most of that time has been spent in a very public job, so I am ready to be in a new town with new people. Also, I think there are going to be many more opportunities in Nashville than here in Johnson City. Not to mention, Belmont's facilities are awesome. I love that you get to go to class in a building that's not only for pharmacy students. To me, that's more real-world friendly. Mainly though, I just felt most at home at Belmont. That's not something that is easily explained; it was just a feeling.

Last edited:
I filled in my deposit information.... I just need to fax it or mail it now. But I guess this part is actually the pinnacle of my decision. It's pretty hard to leave a place I've known for all my life (Atlanta) and it is at least a little bit unsettling.

Also, What did u mean go to class that's not in the pharmacy building? I thought our classes were all in McWhorter.

I mean that other types of students are also in that building. At a lot of schools that I looked into, there was a designated Pharmacy building and there were no other types of classes that met in that building.

Congrats to you and to all who have been accepted and will be attending. See you all in the Fall. I hope you are part of the Facebook Group ( Belmont Pharmacy class of 2016) so you can connect with more of your future classmates. I think this is by invitation only ( by Dr. Nichols) :after your enrollement deposit has been paid.

To those who are still waiting, I pray everything works out for you. God's blessings.

Take care.

ETSU is an awesome school. It was definitely a tough choice, but Belmont won out for lots of reasons. First of all, I have lived within ten minutes from ETSU for over 10 years. Most of that time has been spent in a very public job, so I am ready to be in a new town with new people. Also, I think there are going to be many more opportunities in Nashville than here in Johnson City. Not to mention, Belmont's facilities are awesome. I love that you get to go to class in a building that's not only for pharmacy students. To me, that's more real-world friendly. Mainly though, I just felt most at home at Belmont. That's not something that is easily explained; it was just a feeling.
I agree, it just felt right. I had 2 other interviews lined up, but after seeing Belmont and meeting the people that were part of the program, I was sold.

Last edited:
My interview went great last Friday.
Hopefully I will be posting good news in the next few days...

:xf: It felt like the right fit! :xf:

The campus is beautiful and everyone was quite warm and welcoming.
The new interprofessional learning track offered in conjunction with
Vanderbilt School of Medicine and Nursing is also very appealing.

I was interviewed last Friday, 3/23 and just got my acceptance call from Dr. Diaz-Cruz. I'm super excited to be enrolling in the fall at Belmont!

Well, it seems like everyone else got a phone call from their interviewer...
I got an email congratulating me on my acceptance yesterday. :thumbup: :)
I will be attending Belmont in the fall!

anyone one the watilist?? anyone going to give up their?? Just wondering if I have a chance of getting in I'm currently on the high waitlist