Be Happier Than Before

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MagnusLyndon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I move into my forties, I find myself getting more and more tense, nervous and jittery even about trivial matters. I get worried and anxious even with the small things like family members coming home late, the kids’ not getting great results in school. The palms of my hands and the soles of my feet start sweating and I feel so stressed and really down. I need a remedy.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe....?

margarita.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Take the first step to positive change and heal your body, let go and start living. You probably think too much, and your nervous system is in over-load! You need to calm down and undertake some soothing exercises. Visit the site www.inspiredwomen.com.au there is lots of good information for the mind and body. The site is about creating new neurological pathways with the assistance of massage and counseling a great benefit for you at present.

GO listen to some good music and shake your booty!:D:lock::banana::zip:

Haha so spammer screen name A posts that they are in need of happiness so spammer screen name B can magically appear to send them to a weird website ... and of course none of us will notice and will eagerly visit the website?

"Little girl guide...Why Don't you stop your crying...."

LOVE IT!:D