BCSE group study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can you count me in? I really need help!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone and happy new year for you all . I actually think that my questions will be the same as any other questions been asked in this forum, but still unfortunately didn't got any specific answers . I am planing to take the BCSE exam this year and I am just starting right now after passing the ielts. It seems like the only information any one can get is zuku, but even this no one said if it is really beneficial. So any news , can anybody help me to get some text books free online or any suggestion about any study groups online

Hi everyone and happy new year for you all . I actually think that my questions will be the same as any other questions been asked in this forum, but still unfortunately didn't got any specific answers . I am planing to take the BCSE exam this year and I am just starting right now after passing the ielts. It seems like the only information any one can get is zuku, but even this no one said if it is really beneficial. So any news , can anybody help me to get some text books free online or any suggestion about any study groups online
Hi Zaza,
Iam planning to write in april or may. Can we form a group for 2015 and invite others. Iam at toronto
[email protected]

Ok, so i'd like to suggest the following:

Saturday : 12:00pm Eastern

Sunday: 2:30pm Eastern

Wednesday: will try to make the session at the suggested time 5:00pm.

open for any other suggestions.
:)
Can I join?
California time on weekend is good for me, evening better

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I recently started studying for BCSE, and want to join this study group.
I live in San Diego, studying English and BCSE at the same time.

How do you study? Do you discuss about topics via Skype?

Hi, I recently started studying for BCSE, and want to join this study group.
I live in San Diego, studying English and BCSE at the same time.

How do you study? Do you discuss about topics via Skype?

San diego as well.
Work in two clinics as tech

Study early am

Hello, I failed BCSE exam by 100 marks last year, will write again in coming August , anyone preparing for BCSE exam ? Please add me in BCSE study group [email protected] thanks.

Last edited:
I Live in Canada, Alberta and I am interested to join the group.
Hello Harati!
I'm living in Alberta too. I'm planning to take the exam next May! What about you? I really would like to talk with someone who is in the same way like me.
Let's exchange some experiences!
Cheers,

vet.calgary

Hello Vet-calgary and Harati, If you guys are planning to take the exam next May can I also participate in your group study. I am beginning to study and getting too overwhelmed by the vastness of the syllabus.

Hello Harati!
I'm living in Alberta too. I'm planning to take the exam next May! What about you? I really would like to talk with someone who is in the same way like me.
Let's exchange some experiences!
Cheers,

vet.calgary
Can I also join in your group study for BCSE?

Yea i am ready . lets plan for the next weekend. I just started my full time study. Please discuss our topic/s for next weekend
Yea i am ready . lets plan for the next weekend. I just started my full time study. Please discuss our topic/s for next weekend
Hello

Hi, I'm Swiss, trying to get my degree back here in Canada. Would love to join your study group, how do I do that?

Hi,
I am from Kathmandu, Nepal. Can I join the study group. I am planning to take test at the end of this year.
thanks

Please don’t ruin this thread for others. Asking for login or copyright material is a violation of our terms of service and users doing so are subject to administrative action up to and including removal of their account.

Please don’t ruin this thread for others. Asking for login or copyright material is a violation of our terms of service and users doing so are subject to administrative action up to and including removal of their account.
i apologize....i won't repeat this again

Reactions: 1 user