BCPS Spring 2020 Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdtobe1989

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone started studying? if so what material are you using?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup the stats portion is awesome if you are weak on that... bcacp didn’t have a ton of stats but I like getting quizzed on the dz states so it was good for me. Bcps had a tons of stats when I took it several years ago

Did you walked out of the BCPS exam thinking you failed but passed ? I felt like I failed :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't think I can sleep for bcps results. May just stay up refreshing my profile every 5 minutes. Maybe it'll be posted at 3am or something.

Reactions: 1 user
Does everyone's BPS website look like this? It says I'm still eligible to take the exam/schedule an appointment even though I've already taken the exam.

1595919982383.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats
Did you use high yield ?

I only used the ACCP study book and the practice test. The practice test was fairly reflective of the type of question that are on the actual exam. Ended up with a 550 on the practice and 575 on the actual so its pretty close

Thanks
By practice test you mean the mock exam ? Or any other ?
Congrats again

Yes the mock exam. Thank you!

Is everyone else's scores up? mine still isn't

Its not on the find a board certified pharmacist lookup section. You have to log in to mybps and the main page will tell you your score result

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to all those who passed! And a big pat on the back for those who didn’t but are not giving up. Did you come out of the test like you “failed”? I hear this a lot with any tests that are based on a curve that if you think you did well, then that’s not a good sign.
I’m preparing to take the exam in September. Been studying the ACCP booklet (not the lectures) and High Yield Med lectures and practice exams. I would appreciate any advice and tips on nailing this thing. TIA!!!

I just checked MY BPS page and my status was updated. I passed. Thank you to all the community members that have been here supporting me, and each other, throughout this journey. Best wishes to you all today, and as you move forward in all of your educational persuits.

BCPS test results are being rolled out, I received an email --> I passed! ..if anyone needs help, feel free to reach out (DM me).

There seems to be interest in setting up a study group for the Fall 2020 exam. Message me directly and I can help set one up with everyone by gathering all the interested people.

Right now, I basically have a Slack workspace set which is great for collaborations (can instant message, share files...has mobile and desktop apps, can even use the web browser). Let me know some other options if that isn't preferred.

Reactions: 2 users
I wasn't expecting the results until September! I felt like I failed leaving out of the exam, happy to say I passed the 1st time. Congrats to everyone who passed and don't give up to everyone who may have to take it again.

There seems to be interest in setting up a study group for the Fall 2020 exam. Message me directly and I can help set one up with everyone by gathering all the interested people.

Right now, I basically have a Slack workspace set which is great for collaborations (can instant message, share files...has mobile and desktop apps, can even use the web browser). Let me know some other options if that isn't preferred.
Hi! I’m preparing for the BCACP exam in the fall. Is the group youre creating for BCPS only? Thanks!