BCPS Spring 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NoMoneyNoHoney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the BCPS today. Honestly I don't feel like I've studied a lot, only been casually reading the ACCP prep stuffs for 3 months. Overall I thought that clinical portion was not bad; I did a PGY-1 last year, and I'm currently working at a hospital, so things kinda made sense to me. I crammed for biostats during the last 2 days, and thought that they were mostly okay too (I hope). However, the regulatory stuffs were tough; I should have spent more time looking over them because I almost had to make an educated guess each time I saw one. Now I feel like I will have to retake the exam again in the fall. Just out of curiosity did anyone feel this way walking out of BCPS and ended up passing?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I called BPS as well. They said it would be first or second week of July...not this week. And they said we would be getting an email
Also I spoke to a coworker and she said it’s posted on the website before they send out the email...at least that’s how they did it last fall

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just for reference, my colleague took BCIDP in the Fall. That testing window ended on 10/7/19, and the results were posted the morning of 11/16/2019. That same time frame for the Spring testing window would have put us at last Friday 6/21.

Also my wife took her BCPS back in Fall 2017 and got her results on a Monday, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a Friday posting.

Reactions: 2 users
And the waiting continues...
I’m so over it at this point! I will just wait until next week. This is ridiculous. Food for thought...this testing window was extended (3 weeks) in comparison to the previous testing windows (2 weeks). So that is probably another reason why scores are posting later than usual. Even the upcoming Fall 2019 exam is now a 3 week window.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was told in a message via their Facebook that results would be in this week on a rolling basis....so not all at once or the same day, but by the end of the week!

I have yet to get an email mail with my results. It first posted when I logged in my bps account. Where it said “eligible” it said “passed”. Also, I don’t find my name when searching for a board certified pharmacist.

I have yet to get an email mail with my results. It first posted when I logged in my bps account. Where it said “eligible” it said “passed”. Also, I don’t find my name when searching for a board certified pharmacist.
Same with me! My name isn’t in the search for board certified pharmacist and I did not get an email.

Anyone who has taken BCPS when your scores post, please notify the group so we can check as well.

Reactions: 2 users
The website is down which means they are posting scores. Ughh...the epic wait god I hope I passed bcps

What are the chances that they will show up in the evening?? Not sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight

I have no problem at all....eligible...eligible...eligible :(
Same.. Eligible at of 5AM and now...

I saw on a thread from 2017 where BPS posted the actual dates of score release for each specialty. Guess they are not doing it this year?

Passed my BCCCP. Thanks for the support in this thread (my workplace doesn't have any BPS takers). Good luck to everyone on BCPS! Hope your wait is soon to end

• Love
Reactions: 6 users