BCPS Fall 2019 - Study Group via Slack work space

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdrx2011

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey gang-

I've started a Slack work space to help collaborate and study for BCPS Fall 2019. I take my test on October 12. Are any of you interested in joining? Those that have taken it before and failed (like I have) and new alike should consider it. Message on this thread or directly to me and I can send the link.

Slack is a productivity solution for all people, it's pretty innovative. It will help us stay organized and communicate more intently.

Let me know, I think we can all benefit.

-Mike

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
interested!! I can barely study for an hour per day after work. But kindly let me in the pool. really need motivation in last month.

Sounds good guys, sorry been a busy past week/weekend with work and stuff.

There's the link to join the channel and Slack. DM me if there's an issue, but a couple of others joined successfully.

Hey gang-

I've started a Slack work space to help collaborate and study for BCPS Fall 2019. I take my test on October 12. Are any of you interested in joining? Those that have taken it before and failed (like I have) and new alike should consider it. Message on this thread or directly to me and I can send the link.

Slack is a productivity solution for all people, it's pretty innovative. It will help us stay organized and communicate more intently.

Let me know, I think we can all benefit.

-Mike
Hey, Mike,
Call me at (619) 277-7234