BCGP Fall 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1049176

I am wondering if anyone took it this fall. I took it right before the end of the testing cycle. It was pretty intense. This was also my first attempt at board certification.

I am really hoping I passed. šŸ˜Š

Members don't see this ad.

I hope the same. I felt good after the exam but now I don't anymore due to the low passing rate on the exam. They increased the exam requirement so we may or may not be eligible to retake it right away in the spring 23.

I hope the same. I felt good after the exam but now I don't anymore due to the low passing rate on the exam. They increased the exam requirement so we may or may not be eligible to retake it right away in the spring 23
Right! The experience requirement will increase from 2 years to 4 years without a residency. Iā€™m thinking a lot of people likely rushed to sit for it before it takes effect.
The exam was challenging! Fingers crossed!

Members don't see this ad :)
Right! The experience requirement will increase from 2 years to 4 years without a residency. Iā€™m thinking a lot of people likely rushed to sit for it before it takes effect.
The exam was challenging! Fingers crossed!
I studied so hard and now I am wondering what happened lol. What's point of taking it again if you have 497 1st time and 501 2nd time?

I studied so hard and now I am wondering what happened lol. What's point of taking it again if you have 497 1st time and 501 2nd time?
I studied really hard, as well. Is this your second time taking it?

I would really like it if BPS would publish the range of scores folks obtained during each testing cycle. Are people really getting 600s? 700s? Or are most people just passing?
And finally, those who fail, are they failing with abysmal scores?
And to your point, what is the difference between a 497 and 501?