BCCCP 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICU2022

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDN,

I am looking into getting my BCCCP this coming fall or next spring. If you're studying for this or had taken this test before, would you mind sharing your expereince with me/us? I'm hoping to get some insight regarding this test, including materials to study or any information regarding to this would be very helpful. I tried to search the forum to see if i could find any post relating to this topic but there wasn't much luck. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I am taking in fall. Did you buy the accp material?

Reactions: 1 user
yes will be taking it this fall. critical care boards. I should start studying for it now. What material is best ? which one should i buy ? and do you know the pass rate for this exam in the past ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I would suggest for anyone studying to take BCCCP in Spring 2023 to study together as "a study group", my email is [email protected]. I think HYMR ( BCCCP) & ASHP materials are sufficient. Thanks

hello again,
Sorry for totally missing out on replying to this thread. It's almost a year and sadly, BCCCP discussions/threads still remain an unpopular topic. LOL
I have not studied for this test nor obtaining materials since and yet again, i have no idea where to start. However, I have a couple of interests that would like to study together, but due to work and kids schedule, it's almost impossible for me to have time to even sit down to study with someone else...so not sure how that will work out.
For those of you who have taken the test recently, did you pass the test? what materials did you use? (besides the above recommendation from Ashp and hymr-appreciated)

I’m looking for someone who is preparing to take BCCCP exam this fall to bounce ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: