Baylor PM&R residency question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdvb469

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been looking up programs off ERAS since it opened yesterday. I noticed that the Baylor PM&R residency is in grey and you can't even click on it. Is Baylor not participating in the upcoming match? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been looking up programs off ERAS since it opened yesterday. I noticed that the Baylor PM&R residency is in grey and you can't even click on it. Is Baylor not participating in the upcoming match? Thanks!!

which Baylor? (Houston or Dallas?)

BCM (Houston) is a joint program with UT Houston.

Both programs in dallas and houston

Members don't see this ad :)
Why don't u call them? Dallas is Baylor alone.....Houston is combined with UT, but you may have a choice. If you do, pick Baylor for your diploma. Not sure if anything changed in 10 years, but that's how it was.

Curious example of the differences.....UT didn't claim the residency refund correctly, and Baylor did. I received quite a bit of refund thx to Baylor, whereas if I had been UT, I may not have received a dime.

Why don't u call them? Dallas is Baylor alone.....Houston is combined with UT, but you may have a choice. If you do, pick Baylor for your diploma. Not sure if anything changed in 10 years, but that's how it was.

Curious example of the differences.....UT didn't claim the residency refund correctly, and Baylor did. I received quite a bit of refund thx to Baylor, whereas if I had been UT, I may not have received a dime.

yeah, I just got a check from BCM that astounded me. Paid for a new kayak, a new bike, and some other stuff. 15 yrs of interest will do that!

Reactions: 1 user
I called the program and they are participating in the Match.