Barry University MBS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turbounit1

Reaction score
Has anyone attended Barry University's MBS program in Miami, FL? If anyone could provide any information about their experience and whether they would recommend it, it would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I am attending the program right now and in my last semester. I definitely recommend it! The professors and other staff have all been very helpful in my process of applying to medical school. I believe the classes do prepare you for what you will see in professional school. The program also has student run organizations that are a great way to meet people and get involved in the area through volunteer and shadowing opportunities. I have been able to connect with alumni of the program who now go to professional schools I am interested in and this has been a fantastic way to network. Whether you are pre dental, medical, PA, etc. the staff will do all they can to make sure you can get there!

Yes, I am attending the program right now and in my last semester. I definitely recommend it! The professors and other staff have all been very helpful in my process of applying to medical school. I believe the classes do prepare you for what you will see in professional school. The program also has student run organizations that are a great way to meet people and get involved in the area through volunteer and shadowing opportunities. I have been able to connect with alumni of the program who now go to professional schools I am interested in and this has been a fantastic way to network. Whether you are pre dental, medical, PA, etc. the staff will do all they can to make sure you can get there!
Awesome! I just got accepted to the program! I am pre-dental. They are offering I can take it either in person or online. Which one would you recommend?

Awesome! I just got accepted to the program! I am pre-dental. They are offering I can take it either in person or online. Which one would you recommend?
Hi did you decide to do in person or online?