B.Com (bachelor of commerce)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nev

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...I know that this question is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some help!
Is there anyone in this forum (or anyone known to u) who had completed their B.Com (bachelor of commerce) degree in India and had come to America. I want to know about what that person may have used his degree for.
Thanks
Nev
;)

Members don't see this ad.

hi nev,
got a cousin who had commerce degree. he went back to india, took some programming courses and came back as a consultant. he is working as a programmer through some indian consulting company - don't know the name, but there are several reputed agencies.
what kind of visa do u have? it may depend on that as wel...
good luck! :luck:

nev said:
Hi...I know that this question is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some help!
Is there anyone in this forum (or anyone known to u) who had completed their B.Com (bachelor of commerce) degree in India and had come to America. I want to know about what that person may have used his degree for.
Thanks
Nev
;)
Hi...There is a friend of mine who did her B.com from india n then MBA (also from in india) n after getting married she moved to America n is working there.... :)