[B]*2006 Official Wiatlist Thread*[/B]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kurt10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread for anyone who is interested. I realize that even though I thought my interviews went well it doesn't mean I will get an acceptance. They still factor in GPA, DAT scores and everything else. Although I believe I am competative, if I compare my GPA and DAT scores to the other people I interviewed with they are a little below the average. And remember many people interviewed at multiple schools and will most likely get more than one acceptance, then choose which ones they want to defer. This is where the waitlist comes in handy. Good luck everyone and remember "they didn't raise the bar - we did" (or something like that) -Pdizzle (I think)

Alabama-Birmingham:

Arizona:

Baylor:

Boston:

Buffalo:

Case:

Columbia:

Colorado:

Creighton:

Detroit-Mercy:

Harvard:

Houston:

Iowa:

Indiana:

Kentucky:

Loma Linda:

Louisville:

Marquette:

Meharry :

Maryland:

MCG:

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Nebraska:

Nova:

NYU:

Ohio State:

OHSU:

San Antonio:

Stony Brook:

Temple:

Tennessee:

Tufts:

UConn:

UCSF:

UCLA:

UF:

UIC:

UMDNJ:

UMKC:

UNC:

UNLV:

UOklahoma:

UOP:

UPenn:

UPittsburgh:

USC:

UW:

VCU:

Members don't see this ad.

tinman831 said:
this is probably the sixth thread on this topic. the official one is a few posts down. :)

Hear ye, hear ye! I am speaking out against thread silencing! No censorship! Redundancy rocks!

(I'm still a tad bit bitter for the loss of my Acceptances By School thread :D )

...R.I.P. :(