AZPOD Class of 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonpaul

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering who my new classmates at AZPOD will be?? I was just accepted at AZPOD and am so excited!!! Let me know if you've also decided on AZPOD!
jonpaul

Members don't see this ad.

jonpaul said:
Hey everyone! Just wondering who my new classmates at AZPOD will be?? I was just accepted at AZPOD and am so excited!!! Let me know if you've also decided on AZPOD!
jonpaul

Congratulations! We've written each other before. I, too, will be attending AZPOD in August! Hopefully, we can get a great study group together for early morning studying and studying in the afternoon, too. I've sent out a couple of invitations and only had one person say they would like to form a study group. Let me know! Also, any other AZPOD - Class of 2010 students, send me a private message and we'll set up everything this summer. The sooner the better, because I can hook everyone up with some great study material (being a current Midwestern University student and friends of lots of the DO and DPM students).

Once again... great job, JonPaul!

AZPOD Rocks

Congratulations on the acceptance. I will see you there in August. I, too, would like to participate in the study group!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya sure I would like to join a study group.
On another note... where are you guys/gals planning on living. During my interview they told us that the on-campus housing was full so I'm assuming we're on our own to find off-campus housing. Any thoughts?

pumacat said:
Ya sure I would like to join a study group.
On another note... where are you guys/gals planning on living. During my interview they told us that the on-campus housing was full so I'm assuming we're on our own to find off-campus housing. Any thoughts?

I'm a married guy and live in a house off of campus (about 5 miles away). I'd suggest contacting AZPOD (Dr. Page or Dr. Jenkins) and asking them about upcoming class of students to see if they know of anyone you might be able to room with and then asking for their email address... or you could ask about students who just finished their first year and ask Dr. Jenkins or Page to ask around to see if any of them need a roommate for the coming year. They have classes this summer so they will be seeing them soon.

As far as the study group goes, I'm planning on starting every morning at 6:30am or even 6am to go over material that will be covered that day in lecture. After classes, in the afternoon, I am planning on staying until 5 or 6 each day. Realistically, there may be some students who are successful without such a schedule but all of the ones I know who are successful in EVERY class keep a similar schedule. What are your thoughts everyone?

AZPOD Rocks

AZPod Rocks,

That schedule sounds good since I would do anything to be successful in school. We'll keep in touch.