Average GPA For Non-PTCAS Schools(St Augustine, Langston)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

failureisnotfatal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have been looking at accredited PT programs and the PTCAS ones mostly have an average gpa listed, which is very helpful to see so that I can compare it to my own. Some of the schools that I want to apply to are non-ptcas and I can't find an average gpa for them on their website either, which makes it very difficult for me to tell if my application will be the least bit competitive. So I'm hoping that maybe some of you guys might know the average gpa for some of these schools that I am considering. Any insight would be appreciated.

Schools:

Langston University
University Of St. Augustine
University Of Texas, El Paso

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you call the pt department st each school, I'm sure they'll give you that information

If you call the pt department st each school, I'm sure they'll give you that information

I'm sure they will. I was just curious if anyone here knew. These are the two that I'm most curious about but there are many many ones that don't have it listed and that would be quite a few departments to call in total.

So does anyone on the forums know what the average GPA might be for these schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys. I have been looking at accredited PT programs and the PTCAS ones mostly have an average gpa listed, which is very helpful to see so that I can compare it to my own. Some of the schools that I want to apply to are non-ptcas and I can't find an average gpa for them on their website either, which makes it very difficult for me to tell if my application will be the least bit competitive. So I'm hoping that maybe some of you guys might know the average gpa for some of these schools that I am considering. Any insight would be appreciated.

Schools:

Langston University
University Of St. Augustine

This is what I found earlier this year per USA's website
"The average GRE scores (verbal and quantitative combined) are 980-1100 on the old scale, and 295-305 on the new scale.

The average GPA for prerequisite coursework is 3.4 - 3.7."

Reactions: 1 user
This is what I have on my info chart re: avg accepted stats for USA (I think I got it from their website, might have called them as well): 3.5 last45 /3.6 pre / 305GRE.

Reactions: 1 user