•Available: PGY1, Internal Medicine, July 2013, Dallas, Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vdawg2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please message me if you are interested in pgy1 Internal Medicine position starting this upcoming summer (July 2013) in Dallas, Texas. Due to family reasons, I want to move either to the midwest (chicago would be ideal) or east coast.

PLEASE only message me if you have a residency position for July 2013, this is for a SWAP only not an opening for those without a position. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am interested in coming to Dallas only if the PGY-1 position is UT Southwestern. I currently have a preliminary PGY-1 position in Chicago. If you want to stay in Chicago, you may want to take a prelim position then switch to categorical in Chicago. I do not know if this process will be easy or hard. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Medstu123

Hi
I am interested in moving to Dallas as I wanted to come close to my family in Houston . I have to start pgy1 July 2013 in Pennsylvania in psychiatry. For family reasons can change to medicine.
Let me know if interested.

I have a first year internal medicine position available in ohio and am interested in relocating to dallas for family reasons. Message me if your interested.