Availability of obgyn written board results.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gyrus1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi could anyone tell me when the results are roughly released? They say can take up to 5 weeks. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Around July 30th. They enjoy torturing us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully today's the day! And hopefully I am not crying at the end of it.. :)

Online at the ABOG website.

Today is not looking good either...

I am seeing nothing, argh! Looked at the official bulletin...they said we'll know by Aug. 15th. Didn't our testing center say 5 weeks or was I hallucinating??

Seriously? Wow. That's crazy. Yes, it said 5 weeks. The 2011 Bulletin said by August 1st. . . I'm going to ask that ABOG get it together. I thought we were all about "Do No Harm." Making anxious graduates wait for board results seems less than healthy! :)

I am seeing nothing, argh! Looked at the official bulletin...they said we'll know by Aug. 15th. Didn't our testing center say 5 weeks or was I hallucinating??

The test center DID say 5 weeks because I immediately put it in my calendar. This waiting is cruel. :(

Anyone dare to call them?

LOL, naw. I will say the delay is making my mind start to wander. . . . what happens if they are having to adjust the scoring because we all did incredibly well (or poor) that they are reviewing additional questions to see which ones to throw out vs keep. . . I remember that would happen in med school from time to time if something out of the ordinary happened. . . I'm just saying.

Thats scary. I hope they release the result today. Its too much

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend said they received their scores on the Friday of the 5th week. Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks ...yes it should be soon now
Tired of waiting

p

Last edited:
A friend called ABOG today. She was told our Board results will available online under our Statuses and Application tab definitely by Aug 15. Possibly next week but for sure by 8/15.

Logged into the site this a.m....it loooks slightly different - but no scores. Maybe it's coming soon?

Logged into the site this a.m....it loooks slightly different - but no scores. Maybe it's coming soon?

I noticed that too last night. The link to schedule it is gone. Only the link to obtain a receipt is up. Pleaaaase come soon.

A friend called ABOG today. She was told our Board results will available online under our Statuses and Application tab definitely by Aug 15. Possibly next week but for sure by 8/15.

Still feel like that's a bit abnormal. It usually doesn't take that long. . .

Results are up, congrats!

They're up!! Congrats to everybody who passed!!

It's about time! YAY! Congrats to everyone. Did they send out an email or something? A friend of mine just told me they were up so that's how I found out.

Awesome--great to have that in rear-view mirror. Congrats to others who passed!

No email (jerks). I found out from somebody else who was obsessively checking.