Augusta University DPT Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crazycatlady1

Reaction score
Hello!
Do I have a chance of getting accepted at AU?
GRE Verbal: 149
GRE Quantitative: 150
Analytical Writing: 4.0
Overall GPA: 3.8
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.62
Observation hours: 144 hours (I will have over 200 hours by December)
119 hours - outpatient - hand therapy, sports medicine, and neuro​
25 hours - inpatient​

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have you heard anything back from them yet? I had an interview a few weeks ago and haven't been told anything yet.

Shoot, I got invited for an interview back in October for a January interview date...

Members don't see this ad :)
Shoot, I got invited for an interview back in October for a January interview date...
Don't sweat the interview, the staff and students there made it pretty comfortable. Good luck, I am sure you are going to do great since you have got this far!

Don't sweat the interview, the staff and students there made it pretty comfortable. Good luck, I am sure you are going to do great since you have got this far!
Thanks, good luck to you, too. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

I was place on the alternate list... Which is better than a rejection but now it is time to wait.

I'll be cancelling my interview since I have acceptances elsewhere. This late in the game it just feels like I'm interviewing for a spot on the wait list there. Good luck!

I'll be cancelling my interview since I have acceptances elsewhere. This late in the game it just feels like I'm interviewing for a spot on the wait list there. Good luck!
Well at least you have acceptances at other places. Where have you been accepted so far?

Thanks! This is a second career for me, I'm probably going to be the oldest fart of the cohort! Good luck with the rest of the process!
Right there with you. Im 32 and have spent the last 9 years in the military. I also have 3 kids aged 3 and two twins who are 2. We got this though!!