August MCAT -Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zeeMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi There,
Just wondering if everyone is going full steam ahead with the prep.. or taking it easy and go alll out in the last 10weeks. I have been advised to take it easy for now and then go all out .. to avoid burn out and that I will need to reread the material anyway... What does everyone else think..?

Bye
ZeeMD

Members don't see this ad.

Im going with the 10 week plan. After this week of finals, I will need at least a week to cool off. :sleep:

my finals ended last tuesday, so I am at home with not much to do until my job starts up. Plus, since my school gets out ridiculously early none of my friends are back home yet. The combination of those two just led me to kinda look through my EK material. Just tryin to go through all the basic stuff that I should know, so i don't have to waste time during the actual 10 weeks of hell.

I'm jealous....My last final isn't until June 8th, so my prep won't officially begin until ~June 12th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've already started studying, but you have to realize that I've been working on a non-science related grad degree for the past couple of years so am pretty rusty on some of the concepts(3 yrs since undergrad). I'm working through Kaplan's comprehensive review book, and just ordered EK Audio Osmosis cd's to listen in the car on the way to work.

Hi,
I just started studying myself. I just finished the semester & its soooooo hard to get the energy to do this!! I hate physics & gonna need a lot of caffeine to get through that Kaplan book!! I told myself I'm gonna study atleast 3hrs/day for this...nope...hasn't happened yet. It's more like 3 hrs every couple days!!!

internetwop