Audiolearn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmeronadell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Audiolearn PCAT...
Has anyone used this CD? Is it crap?
I read the Amazon reviews, but they never help. :rolleyes:
http://www.audiolearn.net/products.php?name=PCAT

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The biology portion was very helpful. The chemistry wasn't stellar at all, but it's better than nothing. I have it around my house somewhere, and luckily for someone, I'm in the process of going through things and cleaning stuff out. So, when I find it, I'll post a link to the FS&A forum where I put it up for sale. :)

I've been listening to it in the car... Not really a substitute for actually studying, and all the concepts on it are extremelly simple, but I think maybe it is helping me learn by "osmosis." Not learn, maybe, but retain. Someone gave it to me, though... not sure I'd buy it.

I'd say its a good review and hits all the main ideas. Probably is somewhat helpful, but definately don't make it your only source of study. The one good thing about it is the way it organizes the subjects and hits all the main ideas. For the details, you're on your own. But it's all pretty simple review of stuff you should already have had in your prereq classes. Probably not too helpful for getting at a particular subject that you know you need to focus on, but OK for a general overall review.

I agree that the biology portion is the most helpful. That was a good review for me. Reminded me what I need to look at again and what I already know. Maybe a good tool for helping you figgure out what you need to focus your studies on.

pharmeronadell said:
That's what I was thinking too. Just a sort of supplement to Kaplan's and working problems. Sometimes just hearing things explained different ways helps me to remember. So....if you find that CD, FutureRxGal, let me know, send me a note, and I'll buy it from you.

I posted a thread in the For Sale & Advertisements forum. There's a link to it in my signature. :) It's the 2nd edition, and just to let you know, they are in cassette tape format (antiquated, I know ;) ).