ATTN PCO Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vengence84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a first year and already I feel like i'm falling a little behind like I'm sure a lot fo students do/ I was wondering if anyone had old exams I could look at to get a head a little. ANything would be appreciated. Thanks good luck

Members don't see this ad.

At SUNY, we're allowed to distribute old exams--- but only with the professors' consent.

we cant @ ICO!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't call using old exams cheating, that's a little extreme. At SCO were allowed to have old exams, in fact second years usually pass down big packets to help the first years out. Depends on the profs though... Some keep old exams under lock and key.

I wouldn't call using old exams cheating, that's a little extreme. At SCO were allowed to have old exams, in fact second years usually pass down big packets to help the first years out. Depends on the profs though... Some keep old exams under lock and key.

Yeah, I don't know why certain professors don't allow it... it's SO helpful to have exams for the other classes!!

Its because many use the same test questions. Do you know how hard it is to make good test questions for some courses?

Yeah, I know for some classes it's near impossible. Even the profs that do allow us to use their old exams use the same questions, they just switch it up with the numbers. It just sucks that some professors aren't very good at what they do and we have no idea what to expect from them, you know? That's life though.