ATSU-Arizona: Current Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenShirt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planing on attending ATSU-Mesa's new DO program next year. Since there are no current DO students to ask about the school, I was hoping some of you from the D.P.T. program wouldn't mind sharing your two cents about how you like the school/Arizona/etc. Are the students happy there? Any thoughts appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current first year PT student at the mesa campus. First of all, the campus is very nice. There are new buildings going up that will make the campus even better (hospital, dental clinic, adult community living). I know that the third floor, which will be the home to the DO program, is being constructed, so it will be brand new. The library is small, with few books due the fact that most learning resources will be on the web. As far as faculty, I am not sure what you should expect. One of the great aspects of the school is that you will be able to network with other types of health professionals who attend the school (PT, PA, Dental, Audiology, OT, Athletic Trainers). The area of mesa is very nice (although technically its almost Gilbert) and new. The first few years might be a little busy with scheduling around the other programs there.
Hope this helps!!