Atlantic Bridge 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That’s just great. Lol I wonder who is receiving these offers cause I haven’t seen one person…?
Canadian universities were way to quick to respond even just for undergraduate courses lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Either way, it just simply doesn’t make sense for all of them to respond to EU first or what not. Acceptances are acceptances, be it EU or Non-EU.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can only see my application and the documents, nothing else.
Sorry, what I meant is that I got an email from Atlantic bridge confirming that I got accepted to UCC for GEM. They also attach the official letter of acceptance from UCC

Reactions: 1 user
Do you think it's too late to apply? Requested an app that said deadline is April 15 but ofc this isn't first round. I wasn't looking to apply but I might just wing it. I have a 3.8 GPA, 503 MCAT, put TCD, UCD, and RCSI on the app. Very weak EC's. Also, I hope this doesn't count as previously applying to med school for U.S schools

Do you think it's too late to apply? Requested an app that said deadline is April 15 but ofc this isn't first round. I wasn't looking to apply but I might just wing it. I have a 3.8 GPA, 503 MCAT, put TCD, UCD, and RCSI on the app. Very weak EC's. Also, I hope this doesn't count as previously applying to med school for U.S schools
“ We advise that you complete your application as soon as possible for better chance at offer. There are typically multiple rounds of offers but please note that applications completed after April 1st are not guaranteed review.”

I was told first rounds are applicants before February 1st. I’m not sure if it will be too late, completely depends on you. The fee is 100$ USD so if you’re whiling to pay 300$ USD then go for it. Also TCD has only a five year program… you have an mcat score so, you’re actually eligible for fourth year programs GEM.

“ We advise that you complete your application as soon as possible for better chance at offer. There are typically multiple rounds of offers but please note that applications completed after April 1st are not guaranteed review.”

I was told first rounds are applicants before February 1st. I’m not sure if it will be too late, completely depends on you. The fee is 100$ USD so if you’re whiling to pay 300$ USD then go for it. Also TCD has only a five year program… you have an mcat score so, you’re actually eligible for fourth year programs GEM.
mmm I don't even have my letters of rec in yet so we'll see. Might just ditch the app and apply later with U.S schools next year. Thanks

I know UCD and RCSI have already sent out interview invites and/or offers.
Yeah I've read haha I'm late to the game. I was originally planning to apply next year so it's no biggie. Maybe I'll apply if my LOR comes in but I doubt it. Hope you all get that A ;)

Still heard absolutely nothing from any schools, so I’m gonna go ahead and assume I’m not getting anything this cycle.

Best of luck anyone else waiting!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied mid January. I haven’t heard back from TCD or NUIG and I applied for the 5 year program.

How are your stats? A lot of people from previous years get accepted in June/July. Have u received any rejections? Or is your application on reserve

Starting to wonder if Atlantic bridge is the last party to hear back for offers. On the link posted above people have been accepting offers from a lot of 5 year programs.

Reactions: 1 users
I’ve heard nothing, so assuming reserve. 3.6x cumulative and 504 MCAT.

Currently waiting for one US decision and 2 upcoming interviews, but this timing is quite tight given that the new application cycle is opening in June.

I didn’t see that some people could be accepted in June/July in the other threads, so that gives some hope!
Your stats seem good. Clearly good enough for 2 interviews and US decisions. Hopefully we hear something in the next two weeks.

Man they got the courtesy of knowing if they were WL’d or rejected through email.

Wish I’d get updates ;-;
Omg. Right. I wish they emailed everyone saying “NUIG has released their first offers”. Has anyone from AB even received an offer from NUIG ?

Hello everyone I just Joined this forum and I still have no idea how things work here or posts or anything LOL , I joined mainly because i am looking for people in the same boat as me , I will be applying to Atlantic bridge program next year for 2023 for medical school, I don't have MCAT so mainly applying to 5 years options, i Hope to find friends and people here so we can help each other through this journey

Hello everyone I just Joined this forum and I still have no idea how things work here or posts or anything LOL , I joined mainly because i am looking for people in the same boat as me , I will be applying to Atlantic bridge program next year for 2023 for medical school, I don't have MCAT so mainly applying to 5 years options, i Hope to find friends and people here so we can help each other through this journey
Did you mean fall 2022?

I wish that they would just let us know when offers for any university are released

Yea it's very nerve-wracking. Are you applying as a high-school graduate or university student?
I will be finishing my undergrad in April. I have not written the MCAT. I applied to five year programs and NUIG and TCD. NUIG sent first rounds of offers already.

Hi everyone, I applied to AB last cycle and ended up getting the R. This thread will inevitably include discussions of other international options for North Americans in a similar situation, and I wanted to let you know about the school I ended up being accepted to in the UK. Unlike other UK med schools, it’s only 4.5 years, has no cap on the amount of international students, and does not require the UCAT. Start date is Jan 2023, so it’s a good option for those who end up getting the R late in this cycle for NA/Irish schools.

Hi everyone, I applied to AB last cycle and ended up getting the R. This thread will inevitably include discussions of other international options for North Americans in a similar situation, and I wanted to let you know about the school I ended up being accepted to in the UK. Unlike other UK med schools, it’s only 4.5 years, has no cap on the amount of international students, and does not require the UCAT. Start date is Jan 2023, so it’s a good option for those who end up getting the R late in this cycle for NA/Irish schools.

I have question regarding match , is it easy to get matching in US ? Does buckingham helps international students to get match in their home countries

Hey, I’m from Ontario Canada! Very excited for cork this fall!
Also from Ontario! Accepting my UCC 4 year GEM offer today. Anyone else who is also accepting, feel free to reach out!

I have question regarding match , is it easy to get matching in US ? Does buckingham helps international students to get match in their home countries
Depends on your specialty/location. ERAS posts match stats that break down everything so you can see what the specialties you are interested in and how competitive they are. UoB doesn't give support when it comes to matching in NA (they may say in the interview process that they do, but it's a lie). The most they will do is direct you to other students who are interested in matching to the US/Canada.

Has anyone asked AB if the NUIG first round offers were for domestic students or international students? It seems odd that no one from the thread received an offer during the first round.

Has anyone asked AB if the NUIG first round offers were for domestic students or international students? It seems odd that no one from the thread received an offer during the first round.
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKINGGGGGGGGG.
Urgh idk. They take forever to reply.

Hey! I am a first year at UCC for DEM. Feel free to ask any questions for those going to UCC this fall.

Hey! I am a first year at UCC for DEM. Feel free to ask any questions for those going to UCC this fall.
Hello , I am applying for 2023,
I am coming from HS.
i am not able to pm you.
Could you give me some insight into what your year so far has been like?

Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for the University of Limerick interview?