This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTPride

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that has any information/advice about either of these schools? I'm trying to make the best decision for myself and get as much information as possible. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone out there that has any information/advice about either of these schools? I'm trying to make the best decision for myself and get as much information as possible. Thanks!!
AT still! I'm trying to get off the waitlist at CSUS lol. All kidding aside what are your pros and cons for each school? Are you from California/Arizon?

Reactions: 1 user
AT still! I'm trying to get off the waitlist at CSUS lol. All kidding aside what are your pros and cons for each school? Are you from California/Arizon?
Sacramento is close and has a really small class size but I'm not in love with Sacramento. aT Still has a larger class size but more clinicals and a nicer facility. Since I'm out of state tuition is really close so that probably wouldn't make a big difference.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't say much about AT Still(didn't apply there) but I agree, the biggest reason I like Sac is because it's home so it's very close. I liked how everything is new for their program/facilities but it is a little odd that it's off campus. Congrats on getting into both! I know California is especially competitive

I can't say much about AT Still(didn't apply there) but I agree, the biggest reason I like Sac is because it's home so it's very close. I liked how everything is new for their program/facilities but it is a little odd that it's off campus. Congrats on getting into both! I know California is especially competitive
Yes I don't like that it's off campus either. Also, that we'll be sharing cadavers with undergrads therefore limiting access and that the anatomy lab is also off campus :/ and thank you! Where are you on the alternate list?

I heard the list is moving quickly though so you still might get in!
The only problem is I've been accepted to a program that begins in the summer so not sure if I'll be able to wait it out long enough. Very glad and thankful to have an acceptance though! Have you decided between AT Still and CSUS?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The only problem is I've been accepted to a program that begins in the summer so not sure if I'll be able to wait it out long enough. Very glad and thankful to have an acceptance though! Have you decided between AT Still and CSUS?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm thinking AT still but I'm visiting the campus to make sure I like it

I'm thinking AT still but I'm visiting the campus to make sure I like it
I'm also visiting the campus in April -- was a little torn between St. Augustine but i'll update you on what I think of A.T still's campus when I visit in April! :)

Have
I'm also visiting the campus in April -- was a little torn between St. Augustine but i'll update you on what I think of A.T still's campus when I visit in April! :)
have you seen the campus yet? Also update! I've chosen a t still and dropped Sacramento last week. Hopefully it made someone's day to get that phone call :)

Have

have you seen the campus yet? Also update! I've chosen a t still and dropped Sacramento last week. Hopefully it made someone's day to get that phone call :)

Wow. I got the call last week. Thanks a bunch!

Have

I got to visit about 2 weeks ago and honestly fell in love! The area is awesome and the school looked beautiful! There are multiple rooms for labs and a separate lab for cadavers. Oh and a very nice lecture hall. Honestly everything looked immaculate; you can tell it's all up to date and new. I think you'll be impressed when you get to see it for yourself too. As for the area-- it's beautiful and there is the YMCA attached to the school. The students are very diverse and it seems like over all -- it's going to be a great choice!

Hope this relieves some nerves! Can't wait to meet you! When do you think you'll be moving?