AT Still University (ATSU) DPT class 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dpthopeful54

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone accepted into the DPT class of 2021 at ATSU?

Members don't see this ad.

i have my interview tomorrow. Have you been accepted?

Ya I was accepted a couple weeks ago. I applied through ED. Good luck on the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had my interview today and they said acceptances should come out on Tuesday!

I got accepted today as well! Good chance I am attending here as well. Is there a facebook group page for the class of 2021 DPT AT Still?

Congrats guys! I don't think there is one yet! It's still really early in the process.

Did you all apply early decision? I am submitting my supplemental today and my other is verified already, but it seems like there are already quite a few acceptances so it may be too late!

Did you all apply early decision? I am submitting my supplemental today and my other is verified already, but it seems like there are already quite a few acceptances so it may be too late!

I submitted my application to ptcas normal process on 8/1 and verified it 8/3. Once you submit supplementals it will take some time for them to make a decision to extend the invite for interview. But I believe 4 or more interview days have passed already. I would get on it quickly if I were you before the class fills up.

Hey everyone! I made a Facebook group for the dpt class of 2021. If accepted let me know your name and I'll invite you to the group!

Does anyone know if I have outstanding credits (classes I'm enrolled now that are prereqs) if I have to wait until they're complete to get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if I have outstanding credits (classes I'm enrolled now that are prereqs) if I have to wait until they're complete to get an interview?

You don't have to have all of them. I believe you can have 2-3 outstanding prereqs but it may look more competitive if you have them all completed. I had 1 outstanding prereq and was offered a interview/ acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
You don't have to have all of them. I believe you can have 2-3 outstanding prereqs but it may look more competitive if you have them all completed. I had 1 outstanding prereq and was offered a interview/ acceptance.
Just got an email about an interview, so that answers my question. Hope it works out!

I submitted my secondary application on 8/16 and interviewed on 10/6. I heard back on 10/9!

Got accepted to AT Still's class of 2021! Unsure if I'll except, but it is one of my top choices!

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back once your secondary application is complete? Mine was listed as complete on 10/30, and I still have yet to hear anything..

I submitted my secondary application on 8/16 and interviewed on 10/6. I heard back on 10/9!

When did they contact you for an interview? I’m still waiting to hear back and my secondary app was completed on 10/30.

Hey everyone! I made a Facebook group for the dpt class of 2021. If accepted let me know your name and I'll invite you to the group!
Hi i just got accepted, and I am new to this, how do I message you my info?

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back once your secondary application is complete? Mine was listed as complete on 10/30, and I still have yet to hear anything..
Wondering the same thing, mine was complete middle of October and I haven't heard anything either

I was accepted in October 9th, around the time some other people heard. I am still waiting on a couple of schools that I should hear from this month or next but I have already accepted my spot at ATSU if I don't get in to them.

Hi, just saw this forum. I applied on 9/5 and got an interview invitation on 10/20. So I was sweating in my boots! Interview was on 11/3 and acceptance was 11/6. I have been waiting for this for three years so I’m looking forward to meeting my classmates! Best of luck to others and don’t give up!!!

I interviewed in october and was accepted but declined my spot. I hope that opens a spot for anyone interested in this program.