Assess competitiveness of GPR/AEGD programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonywonder

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any info out there to help evaluate the competitiveness among GPR/AEGD programs, re: acceptance rates?

I would assume those with fewer eligibility requirements are less competitive, but does anyone have some more insight?

Members don't see this ad.

There is no standard format, and no PD or person on this site has a verifiable answer. Two programs which receive an enormous amount of apps are about location. Some offer housing and receive a lot of apps. The truth is some great programs receive a low amount of apps because students self select out of applying to them. In the end, it is about how the PD wants to put together his/her class.

Reactions: 1 users
Is there any info out there to help evaluate the competitiveness among GPR/AEGD programs, re: acceptance rates?

I would assume those with fewer eligibility requirements are less competitive, but does anyone have some more insight?
Did you find any information about this? I'm interested in the same information, tried to PM you but you're private :(