ASCO poster presentation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sushi5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My abstract has been accepted for ASCO 2022 poster presentation. I am so excited about it. A few months back unfortunately I paid for a vacation trip to Europe from May 25-June 25. I am debating should I go for my planned trip instead of the poster presentation? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

My abstract has been accepted for ASCO 2022 poster presentation. I am so excited about it. A few months back unfortunately I paid for a vacation trip to Europe from May 25-June 25. I am debating should I go for my planned trip instead of the poster presentation? Please help!
If I was you I will do virtual,unless your abstract was accepted for discussion or oral abstract .you could have one of your co authors present it

If it were me, I’d present virtually, add to CV, and enjoy Europe.

But go in person if you need to network.

Reactions: 3 users
Wow, congrats on the poster! I am going to ASCO this year just to learn. If I cannot get a refund for canceling the Europe trip, I would probably still go especially for a month.