ARMY HPSP awards granted yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crane820

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi -

I'm waiting on news regarding my HPSP status... My recruiter told me that the board would be meeting and selecting applications between the 21st and the 23rd of this month (January) and that I would be informed of my status immediately.
I'm curious - are there any ARMY HPSP applicants who have already been notified as to their status?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi -

I'm waiting on news regarding my HPSP status... My recruiter told me that the board would be meeting and selecting applications between the 21st and the 23rd of this month (January) and that I would be informed of my status immediately.
I'm curious - are there any ARMY HPSP applicants who have already been notified as to their status?

Yes. The list is slowly starting to trickle out with people being accepted. The slow-down is that the list has to be signed off on at very high levels and this can sometimes be a bottleneck for releasing the names. Let us know when you find out though.

Yes. The list is slowly starting to trickle out with people being accepted. The slow-down is that the list has to be signed off on at very high levels and this can sometimes be a bottleneck for releasing the names. Let us know when you find out though.

My recruiter called me yesterday and told me I got selected for the 4yr scholarship. Yay! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! according to my recruiter, there are 140 something scholarships avail this year and as of 1st january, there were only 20 something accepted

Anyone know the status of Navy HPSP awards? Also if selected will you get your signing bonus immediately or once you start dental school?