Army email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArmyTiger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a civilian-sponsored resident, and just tried to access my military email to find I guess I got migrated to DHA email. Is there a way to fix this from a personal computer? I'm almost never at a military facility to check email.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a civilian-sponsored resident, and just tried to access my military email to find I guess I got migrated to DHA email. Is there a way to fix this from a personal computer? I'm almost never at a military facility to check email.

Yeah, good luck with that. Those of us on active duty with regular access to gov't computers can't seem to log on either.

Our email has become so useless, that everyone seems to now be relying on 3rd party apps for electronic communication (GroupMe, WeChat, etc etc). I think we should all get on Tinder.

Members don't see this ad :)
A system that nobody can access is perfectly secure.

Checkmate, China!

I wonder how long it's gonna be--with respect to the usage of these 3rd party apps (GroupMe, WeChat, etc)---before someone sends out something they shouldn't (alluding to operational movements, healthcare info, maybe a d***pic ). That'll be fun.

If you have remote access you can go to http://gsc.health.mil/ and they have full instructions.

It’s been a chaotic transition but wait times on phone are about 10 mins and they will fix your issues virtually. Most likely you will need to go to computer on network though.
I hope that’s not the fix. Can’t access webmail? Go to a computer on a network.
But maybe @pgg is right and we don’t give our overlords enough credit. Can’t hack what you can’t access.

If you have remote access you can go to http://gsc.health.mil/ and they have full instructions.

It’s been a chaotic transition but wait times on phone are about 10 mins and they will fix your issues virtually. Most likely you will need to go to computer on network though.
I hope that’s not the fix. Can’t access webmail? Go to a computer on a network.
But maybe @pgg is right and we don’t give our overlords enough credit. Can’t hack what you can’t access.

DHA emails can only be accessed from a computer on the DHA network. Webmail is no longer an option. Spoke with DHA tech support about this for awhile last week and there is no planned fix for this, this is now “working as intended”.

If you want to access email from home, you can only do so is by using a virtual desktop (on the Navy side, we use AVHE). I’m able to do it now, it just takes the extra step of opening it up.

Super annoying…but here we are.

Anyone else find it extremely annoying that the global email list in health.mil doesn't include army.mil or the rest of the DoD? or am I missing something...

Reactions: 1 user