Arkansas (UAMS) Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpt_hb

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was put on uams waitlist a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone was in my position and if anyone has heard anything back from them on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

I was put on uams waitlist a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone was in my position and if anyone has heard anything back from them on the waitlist?
Nothing yet :/

Nothing yet :/

I called a few weeks back to ask if the PTCAS update of our grades could effect our spot on the waitlist, and I was told that it wouldn't change our position :/ but she told me to directly send UAMS a copy of my transcript, so I'm just a little confused on that since some people could have higher GPA's because of their fall grades than others that it wouldn't help our position on the list...

Members don't see this ad :)
I called a few weeks back to ask if the PTCAS update of our grades could effect our spot on the waitlist, and I was told that it wouldn't change our position :/ but she told me to directly send UAMS a copy of my transcript, so I'm just a little confused on that since some people could have higher GPA's because of their fall grades than others that it wouldn't help our position on the list...
Yeah, I am guessing that is just to make sure we have all of the pre-reqs finished. It seems our wait-list position was based purely on the interview.

Just got offered a position off the waitlist and will be accepting!! Good luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got offered a position off the waitlist and will be accepting!! Good luck to you!
Congratulations!! I will be accepting at Youngstown State. Best of luck in your DPT program and career!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted off the waitlist!!! YAY!!!

Just got accepted off the waitlist!!! YAY!!!

Congrats!!! Do you know if anyone has heard from the waitlist saying they are rejected? Also, in what form did you hear about being accepted? Email or email mail? I'm on the alternate list too and just getting a little anxious

Hey! I saw you were accepted off the waitlist to UAMS. What number were you on the list?