Arkansas State Univ.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akz1013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm attending their open house on Friday and didn't want to go in empty handed. Is there a certain way that I should prepare for this and what type of questions should I ask? I'm open to any and all suggestions! Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I have been to a couple open houses..one with an interview portion and one without, and then some formal interviews. I brought a few copies of my CV/Resume just in case (didn't need them), but it looks good if they do ask if you have yours. Its good to bring a pen and a note pad for notes or questions you may think of throughout the day. Additionally, some schools will leave you with some faculty or student emails if you have further questions. Some good questions can be about the clinicals, since we will be doing a LOT of time in clinic. How do students find their clinic site? Is it first come, first serve among the students or is there a lottery system? Are they limited to regional practices or can you go across the country? Most open houses have a Q&A portion with students..you can ask about student life..Where do most students live? Do you guys usually study together? Is it easy to talk to or find faculty members for help? Hope this helps!

Anyone heard from Arkansas yet or know when we should hear from them?

Reactions: 1 user