Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson opens a 55-gallon can of worms with this tweet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Among other things, this guy needs to get busted for practicing medicine without a license.

Really? You can just walk into the pharmacy and get antibody therapy free for the asking? I hope not, anyway.

Are there any Arkansas pharmacists who have had someone walk in and ask for this? I know it's Saturday night, but ya never know.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Among other things, this guy needs to get busted for practicing medicine without a license.

Really? You can just walk into the pharmacy and get antibody therapy free for the asking? I hope not, anyway.

Are there any Arkansas pharmacists who have had someone walk in and ask for this? I know it's Saturday night, but ya never know.

Curious if a pharmacy with an immunizing pharmacist can give it. They are classifying it as a Covid vaccine according to the administration/billing instructions on the Regeneron website. They say you can order it if you can provide subcutaneous treatments or infusion treatments, as well as be able to respond to anaphylaxis reactions (Epi-Pen) and be able to activate EMS.

It is free at point of sale for the customer because the pharmacy gets it for free and has to bill the government or insurance to get paid for the administration.

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW arkansas is one of the states that banned mask mandates in schools.

At least now when your child gets infected, you can play joe doctor and treat them yourself.

Curious if a pharmacy with an immunizing pharmacist can give it. They are classifying it as a Covid vaccine according to the administration/billing instructions on the Regeneron website. They say you can order it if you can provide subcutaneous treatments or infusion treatments, as well as be able to respond to anaphylaxis reactions (Epi-Pen) and be able to activate EMS.

It is free at point of sale for the customer because the pharmacy gets it for free and has to bill the government or insurance to get paid for the administration.
Is it a pharmacist? I thought they get just get it and inject themself. Maybe I am wrong.

If you get beaucoup bucks out of this and do due diligence on the paperwork why even dispense garden-variety (A)NDA scripts

The market decided your diabeetus and HTN not worth dispensing meds for

If you get beaucoup bucks out of this and do due diligence on the paperwork why even dispense garden-variety (A)NDA scripts

The market decided your diabeetus and HTN not worth dispensing meds for
How sustainable is that model though? Probably not very.

Gov. Hutchinson needs a higher dose of horse wormer

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Luckily we have just the med to help with those worms

I'd heard of regeneron clinics being set up in FL, but first I've heard of pharmacists supposedly doing it.
As for getting it for "free", I assume it is the same as the "free" vaccines and testing....just means no charge to the patient, ins and Fed government is paying for.

I'm sure the federal government will reimburse anyone for administering regeneron....... probably 9-12 months after you give it.

No thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Seems pretty dumb for the govt to pay for this garbage TBH.

ReDuCe HoSpItAl AdMiSsIoNs

So does the vaccine. "Some" people just don't like DP

What's wrong with monoclonal antibodies? Did you even pay attention in class?

Perhaps if the antibodies had an undesirable secondary target that resulted in significant side effects, but that has not been shown to be the case

It is you who is attempting to practice without a license