Are These Programs Good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PsychMajorUndergrad18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything bad about a few programs that I am looking to apply to. All of the programs are Online MSW programs.

University of Denver
Fordham University
Rutgers University
University of Central Florida

There are not many on campus MSW programs around where I live so I am also applying to Online programs as backups.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m applying to ucf in person for mental health counseling and was kinda wondering the same thing. They say they were in the top 10 in the last 10 years and in the top 100 but I can’t really find to much about the program either.

I'll defer to others with more knowledge/experience, but both Rutgers and UCF have good reputations broadly as universities, and Rutgers's Psy.D. program (although obviously separate from Social Work) is highly-regarded.

I have less knowledge of Denver and Fordham.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything bad about a few programs that I am looking to apply to. All of the programs are Online MSW programs.

University of Denver
Fordham University
Rutgers University
University of Central Florida

There are not many on campus MSW programs around where I live so I am also applying to Online programs as backups.

I don't how much of a difference there would be with the online version but I've heard that the Rutgers MSW is one of the best in the country.