Are there any special physical therapy schools for students right after high...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OoOoO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
school? I've been doing a lot of research, and I can't seem to find any info on it.

Members don't see this ad.

school? I've been doing a lot of research, and I can't seem to find any info on it.

There are some programs that will admit students as freshmen in a 3+3 program, which will leave them with a bachelors and DPT (or MPT) after 6 years. Other programs will admit freshmen to a traditional 4 year bachelors program with a guarantee of being admitted to their DPT/MPT program so long as they meet certain requirements (GPA, volunteer hours, etc).

According to APTA (based on how up to date their info is), this is a list of PT schools that admit at the freshman level.

Hey I'm a senior in undergrad now but Shenandoah University in Virginia is one school that offers a 3+3 program. You finish with your DPT i believe so you might want to take a look at that one.

Best of Luck

university of the sciences in philadelphia has a 3+3 program as well. you will graduate with a DPT and a B.S. in something (exercise science, maybe?)