Arcadia DPT 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Al122DPT

Reaction score
I got accepted into Arcadia’s DPT program for the class of 2024. Can I get any input on any current or former students about the program please?? how much is rent? And how are/were you guys able to handle to course load? since I know the program is 2 years rather than 3. Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got accepted as well and was wondering about the same thing!!

I got accepted as well and was wondering about the same thing!!
Where are you from? If you don’t mind me asking. I signed up for their online info session next month. I’m really interested in this program because that would be one year of not taking out loans for rent/food.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are you from? If you don’t mind me asking. I signed up for their online info session next month. I’m really interested in this program because that would be one year of not taking out loans for rent/food.
I am from North Jersey! I also signed up for the info session in November

hi I actually currently go there and am apart of the class of 2023 residential. the course set up is pretty good. you have units of 2-3 weeks and after 2-3 units you have a week of practical and anatomy exams. The faculty is amazing and you get use to the course load. it takes a month or 2 to adjust but after that it wasn't that bad.

I got accepted into Arcadia’s DPT program for the class of 2024. Can I get any input on any current or former students about the program please?? how much is rent? And how are/were you guys able to handle to course load? since I know the program is 2 years rather than 3. Thank you!!!
Thinking about attending next fall for the class of '25 for the hybrid program! Are you currently attending? Any information you can give regarding course load, immersions, etc?

Hi, can someone please post the acceptance rate at Arcadia DPT program? Most other top DPT schools list their acceptance rates? It's important to know the selective and competitive nature of the school. It just feels a little sketchy when a school doesn't publish its acceptance rate. I am looking for acceptance rate for particularly the DPT program at Arcadia, not general acceptance rate for undergrads. Thanks in advance.