APU Interview Follow up 11/1 - Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToxicWaterr
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey SDN!

Anyone hear from back from APU after being interviewed on November 1st? I am looking forward to hear from them but I do not know how soon they will notify us.

For those who were accepted: how soon did you find out?

Members don't see this ad.

hey SDN!

Anyone hear from back from APU after being interviewed on November 1st? I am looking forward to hear from them but I do not know how soon they will notify us.

For those who were accepted: how soon did you find out?
I interviewed too. I have not heard anything yet. My interviewers told me decisions would be made around Thanksgiving.

I interviewed too. I have not heard anything yet. My interviewers told me decisions would be made around Thanksgiving.

I see. I was informed 2 weeks from the interview date. If its thanksgiving must mean they're conducting more interviews. I wish you luck. Hope both of us get in

Members don't see this ad :)
hey SDN!

I just called the graduate admissions office and they decided on 11/11 that my application was denied/rejected. I am not sure on what basis they decided to reject me on but I hope they inform me in the letter. I am expecting to receive it sometime soon.

Wish the best of luck on the rest of your applications!

I got my rejection too. They didn't want this atheist on campus. ;)