Apt near UTSW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missiguana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning on renting a 2 bedroom apt near UTSW. I am looking for a female roommate for the other room. If anyone is interested please contact me. Alternatively, if anyone already has an apartment near UTSW and is looking for a roommate please contact me. ASAP!!!!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Again, if anyone is looking for a roommate near the UTSW area please leave me a message here. ASAP!

I am a male MS0 but wouldn't mind rooming with you if you are still looking for a roommate. I need a place there asap as well. Let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys
I plan to start my internship in july and i'm looking for a studio or an appartment to rent near UTSW.
please help

Hi,

I know you've posted a while back but I'm looking for a place (preferably with another female roommate since it seems to be cheaper than a 1 br) starting in July for a 1 year fellowship. I was wondering if you had already found a roommate. Thanks!

Hi,
I will be moving to Dallas to start school at UTSW in May. I am interested in rooming with one or two other female students near campus. Let me know if you are looking for a roommate!

Need housing near UTSW? Need away elective housing in August or Sept??? look at the bottom of the page

Come live here! It is the bottom floor bedroom of a three story condo with living space/dining room/kitchen on the middle floor. There are two bedrooms on the third floor with washer/dryer. Third floor bedrooms are occupied with two pretty cool dudes, both in school at UTSW. The middle floor is fully furnished nicely and has wood floors. Overall the condo is really nice and well built/3 years old. The bottom floor bedroom has a nice bathroom and a large closet. The bedroom is small but adequate and the bathroom, large closet and sweet middle floor make up for it.

The location is literally a 2 minute walk to UT Southwestern. It is great for students/post docs/people that want to live 5 minutes drive from uptown but don't want the uptown prices.

Garage, all utilities/cable included in the price.

I am moving out in late April, but I am willing to negotiate moving in as late as mid May.

Contact me!

ALSO, I am doing away rotations August through the end of Sept, and I'm looking for someone to stay one or two months in the place in my new place once I move out of the above place. Let me know if you are interested.