applying to columbia u sdos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shhh

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone applying to columbia sdos? does anyone have any idea what they are looking for in terms of nbde part 1 scores and gpa?

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I have been informed by the admission staff at Columbia there is no set NBDE part 1 Score or GPA that they look for. They seem to review the application entirely. Your best bet is to hopefully wait for someone who is currently at Columbia SDOS to post a reply.

hey guys ,
i have also applied to SDOS . did u guys hear anything from them .
when r they likely to evaluate applications ? any idea.
if u guys dont mind could u share ur scores ?
cheers
sushma.

Members don't see this ad :)
They will start reviewing applications in the fall.

Have you applied anywhere else ? My scores are not the greatest I am hoping the college scores will make a difference.:( .What were yours like?

Do not worry too much about scores. You can only do what you can, the rest is chance. Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst. Good luck.

well said karu, good spirits:clap:
do u have any idea what the bench would consist of?
if u have any information please share it .have u applied to any other schools ?
cheers
sushma.

yes well........did you have any luck in actually talking to anyone at the university about the applications? i did try but they said any specific doubts would be answered by email but didnt really encourage generalised queries about their appln process. I am thinking of scheduling a tour of the school if they do that. if any of you'll have actually done something like that let me know how it went.
btb why did you guys decide on applying to columbia....to me apart from nyu it is the only other conveniently located one!!!!!

The admission staff at Columbia will contact you if they are interested, so you have no choice but to wait. I have no idea about the structure and contents of the Bench exam. I am presuming that they will let us know more about the exam prior to the interview.

Hi, did any of you guys got interviewed or admited at Columbia?