Applying for UTPA OT Program for Fall 2010!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JavOT10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is applying here! I am applying to 3 other schools, but this is my first choice!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your acceptance.

I see they have 66% pass ratio for the boards. I'm not worried for you if you study, but do ask the director what they are doing about that.

Congrats on your acceptance.

I see they have 66% pass ratio for the boards. I'm not worried for you if you study, but do ask the director what they are doing about that.

superCOTA, I believe he is just simply asking who is applying to this particular college, and not stating that he was accepted. Or did I miss something and read the post wrong?:confused: :confused: :confused:

JavOT10, I am also considering this school as a choice of applying. By the way do you know if this program is competitive and how many students get accepted to the program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Right you are J .. my bad.
Still .. ask about the pass rate, it warrants a question.
I see they changed their format of study on their website, because of .. or in spite of .. who knows.

yes. i am just stating those are the school i am applying to, not that i got accepted.

i believe they accept about 30-32 students per applicaiton cycle. Have you already taken the HOAE?

what other school are you applying to?

No I haven't taken the HOAE, but from what I read you can only take it once per admission year, so it is pretty nerve-racking knowing that you only have once chance.

I am also applying to uthscsa and utmb, but I was also considering twu as a choice.