Applied, Interviewed, Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this is friggin awesome.
the school that rejected me re-reviewed and now want me to interview :)

how'd u get them to re-review u?

Members don't see this ad.

how'd u get them to re-review u?

i know other students got re-reviewed too..
i guess they had more spots open up as the applicants turn down their offers
(university of colorado)

I:
Applied to 2
Interviewed at 2
Accepted by both.
But only going to 1, of course.

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied: 8
Interview: 4
Accepted:1
4th interview in Apr.

Applied to 4
Interviewed at 3, declined the 4th interview
Waitlisted at 1 (my top choice)
Accepted at 1
I should here from the 3rd this week!

omg that is sooo embarassing!! You are definitely correct...I should "hear" from the 3rd this week...I'm just so excited, I found out I got accepted to UT Memphis on Friday and I'm absolutely going crazy...but we'll see what happens when I "hear" from my third :)

omg that is sooo embarassing!! You are definitely correct...I should "hear" from the 3rd this week...I'm just so excited, I found out I got accepted to UT Memphis on Friday and I'm absolutely going crazy...but we'll see what happens when I "hear" from my third :)

lol don't worry about it...btw congrats!!!!!:hardy::clap::banana:

Applied: 2
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 2

Last edited:
Applied: 5
Interview Offered: 5
Interviewed: 3
Accepted: 3

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied: 2

applied: 8
interviews offered: 8
interviews attended: 5, turned down Howard, Campbell, and Belmont
accepted: 3, UT-memphis (#1 choice) :D, Thomas Jefferson (#2 choice), and Univ. of Colorado (some random order from 3-8)
denied: none so far!
still waiting to hear back: 2, ETSU and South Univ. :cool: (Called/emailed both schools and told them to remove me from consideration/ decline schools after interview)

Stats:

PCAT: 79
GPA: cGPA= 3.9, sGPA= 3.87
Experience: No pharmacy experience :(, microbiology TA, and random volunteering around hospitals and community.

Last edited:
1, 1, 1... it was the only school I wanted to go to :D

Wow I'm impressed at the folks who applied to their dream school and got accepted. Congrats you guys! Talk about risk-takers...that's awesome! Mind sharing your secret? :thumbup:

1, 1, 1... it was the only school I wanted to go to :D

Wow, the impossible is possible. Congrats, you should be proud of yourself !

Here's a little song for you about impossible being possible. hope you like Dima Bilan. [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EIgB2dfKluM[/YOUTUBE]

Wow I'm impressed at the folks who applied to their dream school and got accepted. Congrats you guys! Talk about risk-takers...that's awesome! Mind sharing your secret? :thumbup:

No idea. Worked hard, gave it my best, and hoped that it was enough. Plus sdn was a tremendous help. I don't think I could have done it without sdn.

Heh, I should create a "shattered dreams" thread for the rest of us.

Heh, I should create a "shattered dreams" thread for the rest of us.

Count me in there - I'll be first. After months of reading I have finally realized what the profile of succesfull applicant to my dream school looks like and i do not fit it at all. :idea:

Wow, the impossible is possible. Congrats, you should be proud of yourself !

Here's a little song for you about impossible being possible. hope you like Dima Bilan. [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EIgB2dfKluM[/YOUTUBE]

I am one of VERY FEW females from former USSR countries who do not like Dima Bilan. I hate him even.... I feel like he and this song are haunting me down ---even on SDN!!!:scared::scared::scared:

I am one of VERY FEW females from former USSR countries who do not like Dima Bilan. I hate him even.... I feel like he and this song are haunting me down ---even on SDN!!!:scared::scared::scared:

Hehehe, I am not crazy about him either to be honest. ;)His music is not m cup of tea - I just like him because I find him attractive. I think he is quite spankable especially in that " It was love " video. :p;)

Sorry didn't mean to freak you out. :rolleyes:

Well, I just found out every little thing I could about UT COP, and tried to have all the bases covered. Also, I think fitting the "personality" of the school is important, too, so I made sure I knew a lot about the school/faculty and let it show in my essays and interview, and showed them that I really am right for their school.
Good luck to you!

Applied: 7
Interviewed: 2 (UNM, Midwestern-CPG)
Offered bu Declined Interview:2 (Thomas Jefferson, Univ. of Washington)
Waitlisted: 1 (Creighton- Distance)
Denied: 1 (Wyoming)
Haven't heard from: 1 (Wingate)

Accepted: 2 (UNM, Midwestern-CPG):)

Attending: Midwestern- CPG:D

Applied to 3 schools (USC, UCSD, UCSF)

Interviewed at all 3

Accepted to all 3

Attending USC c/o 2012 yay

Last edited:

Actually I don't like Dima too. Reminds me of one jerk I used to know...:smuggrin:

Applied: 6
Interviewed: 5 (declined 6th interview)
Accepted: 2 of 3 (third waitlisted), waiting for 3 responses (hoping for CO!)

Applied to 3, interviewed at 2, turned the third interview down, waitlisted at one, accepted to the other. It really narrowed itself down there in the end, haha.

It's almost the end of the cycle and i only got one interview left. Therefore, it's reasonable to post here.

completed applications: 14
Interview invitation: 9 + 2(face-to face-interview not a required criteria at 2 of the schools I applied)
Interview participated: 6
Missed/canceled interview: 2
Wailisted after interviews: 3
No response at all: 1 (Howard)
Rejected: 4 (midwestern CCP & U of Iowa & USN & Ferris State (considered Rejection since I was so far down the priority list ))
Accepted: 4
Waiting for decision post-interview: 1

updated 04/26/07

Applied: 9
Accepted: 2 (Midwestern-CCP, Wingate)
Waitlisted: 1 (Mercer)
Never heard from: 3

Last edited:
Applied: 3
accepted to my 1st choice--UGA

No Reply: 1 (LIU)
Interviewed: 5
Waitlisted: 2 - (UCinci; Midwestern CCP)
Accepted: 3 (Wayne State, Ohio State, UIC)
Attending: UIC...my first choice. :hardy:

applied: 4
interviewed: 3
accepted: 2 (got my top choice :) happiness)
rejected: still waiting

Applied : 2
Interviewed : 1
Accepted : 1
Never heard from 2nd school

Going to my first choice with is the only one I interviewed at!!! USN:love:

I love Dima Bilan! He is so attractive, and love this song especially!

Applied: 5, all in TX except UT
Interview invites: 5
Interviewed: 3, declined 2:p
Accepted: 2:D
Rejected: 1 (my top choice):mad:

2,2,1+1 alternate.

Accepted to first choice :)

Update: I was accepted from the alternate list. That makes 2,2,2.

Applied: 4 (Creighton, WVU, Wingate, Campbell)
Interviews offered: 4, declined 2 (Wingate, Campbell)
Interview: 2

Applied: 10
Interviews offered: 9 (went to 4, declined 5)
Denied: 2 (1 with interview, one without)

Applied: 2 (Creighton, Belmont)
Interviews offered: 2, declined 1 (Belmont)
Interview: 1
Accepted: 1

Yay, I finally get to post here!

1, 1, 1

Accepted: 1 (wait-listed at 1)

i spent over $1000 for app fees, mailing fees, flights and all that crap but... it's all over now! yay!

applied: 8
interviews offered: 7
interviews attended: 4
accepted: 3
waitlisted:1
attending: either USC or Mercer - I can't decide!!!

Stats:

PCAT: 80
GPA: 3.86
Experience: no pharmacy experience (just some shadowing), 4 years of medical research, BS biochemistry, community volunteering

applied 6
interviews offered 5 (never heard back from 1)
interviewed at 3
accepted 3