Applied for Western IPBP program fall 2008?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine is 165 and i am still waiting too...and i am pritty sure that they sent it too all 20 !!!
hi i heard from other ppl that all 20 where sent acceptance and i thought my score was good , my toefl is 102 , gpa 3.98 and good interview so i dont and matter of fact that some of my frns recieved email on friday about acceptance so iam scared so lets see wht happens :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
so did u get email or letter and when reply asap

hey you are not alone... we are quite a few with good number but still hvnt got.. i guess luck is qually imp with good nos.. do u think so??

hey you are not alone... we are quite a few with good number but still hvnt got.. i guess luck is qually imp with good nos.. do u think so??
yes i a spoke with school people and the thing is that the one havent recieved email are on hold , waiting and rejected list and one good news is one of my friend who got in ipbp is not accepting the addmissoion and so one who is 1 st on waiting list will be surely accepted so dont worry be happy and wht are u r future plans.

yes i a spoke with school people and the thing is that the one havent recieved email are on hold , waiting and rejected list and one good news is one of my friend who got in ipbp is not accepting the addmissoion and so one who is 1 st on waiting list will be surely accepted so dont worry be happy and wht are u r future plans.

thanks much for information.. am eagerly waiting for thm to say something.. i knw its nt acceptance anymore... i have registered to tk prereqs in community col and will give pcat.. no more relying on nova n western.. u temme wat r ur plans now

thanks much for information.. am eagerly waiting for thm to say something.. i knw its nt acceptance anymore... i have registered to tk prereqs in community col and will give pcat.. no more relying on nova n western.. u temme wat r ur plans now

Hi Sando, Why are so much into Pharm D ...is that something you really want to be ? or just beacuse it pays more ? I know you are a permenant resident of USA...You can do MS in any of the fields that you are interested in and easily get the job...its not just NOVA or WesternU ...most of the colleges are flooded with applications..plus it will take atleast 4 yrs (since i know you will not get into MCPHS Boston ..same situation need to finish pre-req and it takes more than a yr to do so) ...who knows what happens in 4 yrs ?

I am not trying to discourage you...all i am saying is..keep your options open !! after investing an year in pre-reqs (not to mention over all gpa of these pre-reqs will count) and PCAT ...the chances of you end up in same situation are very likely and its 4 yrs of study after that..Instead why dont you apply to graduate study ...and by the next Fall you will be almost finished with it ...may be one more semester left..and again apply to NOVA/ and if you are brave enough apply to WesternU see if you get in...even if you not..you will still be finished with yr MS and you will still get a good job !!

Hi Sando, Why are so much into Pharm D ...is that something you really want to be ? or just beacuse it pays more ? I know you are a permenant resident of USA...You can do MS in any of the fields that you are interested in and easily get the job...its not just NOVA or WesternU ...most of the colleges are flooded with applications..plus it will take atleast 4 yrs (since i know you will not get into MCPHS Boston ..same situation need to finish pre-req and it takes more than a yr to do so) ...who knows what happens in 4 yrs ?

tht is planB applying for masters... am not going to depend on just pharmd

hey sando am also thinking of taking pre reqs could.....am from california could tell me which community college are you going to take yours.

hey sando am also thinking of taking pre reqs could.....am from california could tell me which community college are you going to take yours.

i ahev registered in harrisburg community college bc thts whr i live.. u can also start wit prereqs.. good decssion..

i ahev registered in harrisburg community college bc thts whr i live.. u can also start wit prereqs.. good decssion..[/quote

any one heard frm western today?? i did not get anything.. god knws when i will hear... if anyone did pls post it

i ahev registered in harrisburg community college bc thts whr i live.. u can also start wit prereqs.. good decssion..[/quote

any one heard frm western today?? i did not get anything.. god knws when i will hear... if anyone did pls post it
nothing today i asked western ppl today they said after u get u r letter we have options for contacting our conselar in school and she tell us wht went wrong with our application so we can improve

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi..
I got the score 148. Dont receive any reply from them. But as they said that they have sent acceptance call to 20 students so i m not in that.

Does Anyone get any reply about admission status today?

did any gujrati got addmission there in western school coz i want to know how was there interview and how did they answer there question in interview becoz i think the person who took my interview told my interview was pretty good any one of u had interview with the mam who taught in first year and had spanish accent in her english and with her was a boy of 2 nd year pharmacy coz i dont know her name and i want to call her abt want went wrong with my interview that is it

Got the score today...153.. but i dont know what it really means..i mean what is the average score needed to get accepted into the international program and stufff.. please some one help me out....really stressed out dont know when we will get the calls for acceptance or do we get an email.... about the desicion...
hi shailunav u from india gujrat coz i need some help

Hi...Today i received their letter and they put me on the alternate status. Does any one get any letter today? Does anyone like to share what is his status? It will help all of us who gave the interview and waiting for the status?

Hi...Today i received their letter and they put me on the alternate status. Does any one get any letter today? Does anyone like to share what is his status? It will help all of us who gave the interview and waiting for the status?
hi thats good u are in better place if any one leaves than u have the chance and which state do u leave in

still waiting for letter.....

hi anna u from which country from coz i need some help

Hi, patvim.
I am from South Korea. :)
I had my IA exam/interview on April 24th.

hi Bakulala,
Actually this question is for my brother in law who had his interview on april 24 and still haven't received anything..so just want to know when was your interview?

I had an Interview on 24. I am in CA so, have received letter soon. In which state yr brother in law is living?

Hi AnnaP. As u r accepted in Western, So until how many days you have to send them, acceptance documents? They have given any Time limits or dead line.

Hi AnnaP. As u r accepted in Western, So until how many days you have to send them, acceptance documents? They have given any Time limits or dead line.

It says that I have to send back the acceptance letter no later than May 23.

hi had my interview with the black boy from 2nd year and mam who had a spanish -english accent she taught in first year of pharmd so did any one got interview with her coz i am really confused becoz that guy came out with me and said that my interview as prety good and they liked it but still rejection is not i expect so if some had interview with them just post there name so tht i can call them

Hi, patvim.
I am from South Korea. :)
I had my IA exam/interview on April 24th.
hi anna i was there on 24 th so u shouldd have seen me but any ways i will see u next year and were u first time applicant or 2nd time

hi anna i was there on 24 th so u shouldd have seen me but any ways i will see u next year and were u first time applicant or 2nd time

It was my first time applying. I hope you hear good news from WesternU soon.

Patvim, Do u get the letter mentioning yr status?

I had an Interview on 24. I am in CA so, have received letter soon. In which state yr brother in law is living?

he lives in Boston (massachussets)...

Patvim, Do u get the letter mentioning yr status?
no i am in georgia so may be this week i will get it i think some one in waiting should get addmission coz my friend is not joining let see may be u will get bakulla

Patvim, So dont loose hope. As you have not received letter u cannot assume that u r rejected. U might be on waiting list. What say?

hi.....bakula...i also got letter today ....they also put me on alternate status..
so lets see.....

anybody got letter regarding status?//// plsssss post reply

Do pharmacy schools in India or China offer a doctor of pharmacy degree? or just a BS or master degree?

hi i got letter today iam on alternate status but sad thing is that they keep all on alternate status and they never reject any one thats the sad part so dont stop doing wht u do but just keep going

Hi Rajstar, So whats yr IA score and TOEFL score.

Patvim u r right, Many students r kept on alternate status so I dont understand why they r putting so many people on alternate status. ANyways, If u get any updates, let share here in forum.

Anybody knows how many students passed in IA exam?

Do pharmacy schools in India or China offer a doctor of pharmacy degree? or just a BS or master degree?

i dont know about chia. But india has two schools offering pharmD now

nothing today i asked western ppl today they said after u get u r letter we have options for contacting our conselar in school and she tell us wht went wrong with our application so we can improve

so how many of us are applying again next yr???

Patvim u r right, Many students r kept on alternate status so I dont understand why they r putting so many people on alternate status. ANyways, If u get any updates, let share here in forum.

i tried to ask.. how many passed and wats the highest score this time.. but thy said cannot give out tht info

hi sando
how do you know that all the people are on alternate status

Among you all guys who have applied the second time in Western Uni IPBP program? WHo Applied in which other universities? I applied in NOVA and get rejected. What about yr status in other Uni?

Among you all guys who have applied the second time in Western Uni IPBP program? WHo Applied in which other universities? I applied in NOVA and get rejected. What about yr status in other Uni?

hi..applied in NOVA and got rejection....and abt western its my frist time

hi..applied in NOVA and got rejection....and abt western its my frist time
Same with me..Applied to NOVA havent heard anything from them yet ..Do you guys know anybody who is still waiting from NOVA and also on wait list from WesternU !!! So i have been keep waiting and waiting !!!