Applications for HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BillyBobHorton

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has applied for the HPSP with the Navy this spring and is waiting to hear back or has heard back.

I thought the selection committee met on March 22 or so, but maybe that's not enough time to have made selections and told the applicants.

I'm in my first year of optometry school, so I applied for a 3-year sponsorship.

Thanks!

ps. Thanks SDN for the new title :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has applied for the HPSP with the Navy this spring and is waiting to hear back or has heard back.

I thought the selection committee met on March 22 or so, but maybe that's not enough time to have made selections and told the applicants.

I'm in my first year of optometry school, so I applied for a 3-year sponsorship.

Thanks!

I applied for a 4-year and I still haven't heard back yet. My recruiter said it should be in the next couple of weeks. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

Thanks!

What school are you attending If you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Thanks!

They've met and decided. Call your recruiter.