Application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosomali

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im trying to get my personal statement and all that fun stuff together. I been scanning through previous threads on SDN looking for questions that are on primary and secondary applications.

If any of you guys have those questions saved, could you plz post them? Preferable Howard, Moorehouse, Meharry and DO schools as well. Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

BTW im not applying for this year's cycle! lol i kno i'd be wayyyy late

Hey guys,

Im trying to get my personal statement and all that fun stuff together. I been scanning through previous threads on SDN looking for questions that are on primary and secondary applications.

If any of you guys have those questions saved, could you plz post them? Preferable Howard, Moorehouse, Meharry and DO schools as well. Thanks in advance

Did you look at the Pre-Allopathic Forum? There are a ton of threads that have the secondary application questions posted. You can go to the AAMC site and download the instructions for the AMCAS application. These instructions, which are in pdf form, give you an idea of what is on the application site itself.

ill check out that forum,

thanks