"Application Complete"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaypea65

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AADSAS status changed for VCU to "application complete". I'm guessing that this is a rejection since I did not get an invite. Am I guessing correctly? Also, I received a letter from Buffalo stating that I was under continuing review. What the heck does that mean? Can any of you share any knowledge of how the admissions process actually works?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Why would that mean a rejection in any way? Your app is complete... they have all your s***, they'll probably look at it soon.

Why would that mean a rejection in any way? Your app is complete... they have all your s***, they'll probably look at it soon.

this guy for prez

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the same letter from UB today. I do not know if I take that as a rejection from the adcom at UB.

Calm down everyone! "Application complete" is just that, an update that they have all of your materials. I have gotten confirmations from almost all my schools when they considered my application complete, and three of them sent interview invites after that. Don't stress about it, and don't read more into it than you should. :)