Application Advising and Personal Statement Review: How Best to Tell Your Story to ADCOMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ClimbsRox

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good feedback is critical to a successful application cycle. Sadly most premedical advisors have too many students to provide detailed feedback and often have zero experience actually going through the process to become a physician. I offer detailed application feedback including full application review, personal statement critique, and secondary application help. My goal is not to correct your grammar, but to figure out what you have to offer the field of medicine and help you craft that into a clear concise story for admissions committees to read. I offer a reasonably hourly rate and can support you through your whole application cycle, from the early stages of crafting your application to preparing you for interviews.

About me: I am a third year MD/PhD student at UCSD. I entered medical school in 2019 after completing my undergraduate degree as a non-traditional student at Columbia University and a research fellowship at the NIH. I understand the difficulty of the application cycle, but also how to be a successful applicant. My own cycle consisted of 15 interview invites, 9 interviews attended, 5 acceptances, and 2 waitlists. I cannot promise the exact same success, but I can help give you the best chance with the experiences you have. For the past 5 years, I have been helping people achieve their goals of getting into medical school and graduate school through application review and tutoring. Former students of mine have gone on to gain acceptances at Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth, WashU, and George Washington University, to name a few.

Reach out through direct message and we can discuss your needs and how I can help. All face-to-face communications will be through video chat and all documents exchanged through email.

Members don't see this ad.