App Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilikecake

2021 (ᵔᴥᵔ)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'll be a first year student this coming fall and was wondering if current students or recent grads could share any tablet/laptop apps that they found to be useful in vet school. I was a non-trad applicant and have been out of school for a few years, and tech based learning seems to have really taken off since I finished my undergrad degree!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone! I'll be a first year student this coming fall and was wondering if current students or recent grads could share any tablet/laptop apps that they found to be useful in vet school. I was a non-trad applicant and have been out of school for a few years, and tech based learning seems to have really taken off since I finished my undergrad degree!
Hi there, I have a few apps and online resources in the link in my profile. If you go under the resources tab, you will see "resources for studying". I am always looking for more resources to add.