APhA-ASP Midyear Meeting in Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vilraj

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody going to MRM in Chapel Hill this year?? It's next weekend, so I was just wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there...hopefully I will come out alive when the Miami Hurricanes destroy North Carolina State that weekend!

Members don't see this ad :)
Caverject said:
I'll be there...hopefully I will come out alive when the Miami Hurricanes destroy North Carolina State that weekend!

barely scraped it by last night........

The Tarheels have a football team?!?

and yes...
it is supposed to be funny

Ok so while i'm on the ACC... Why in the HECK is UVA ranked so high??

bbmuffin said:
The Tarheels have a football team?!?

and yes...
it is supposed to be funny

Ok so while i'm on the ACC... Why in the HECK is UVA ranked so high??
How many losses do they have at the moment.....zero

All three schools in that area have crappy football teams! (Duke, UNC, and NCState)

bb- you going to MRM?

Caverject said:
How many losses do they have at the moment.....zero

All three schools in that area have crappy football teams! (Duke, UNC, and NCState)

bb- you going to MRM?

i'm not going to MRM but they are trying to make it sound like we will not be hired unless we do go...
I will probably be in orlando though in april

hired for what??? MRM is not a big deal compared to Orlando....Don't feel bad about it. However, you will miss my proposal that I am making that relates with our friends at good ole HICP :smuggrin:

Caverject said:
hired for what??? MRM is not a big deal compared to Orlando....Don't feel bad about it. However, you will miss my proposal that I am making that relates with our friends at good ole HICP :smuggrin:

Well that sucks... (that i will miss your proposal)
We just had some people come in and tell us we need to be working on our networking skills.... Now mind you i have been to national meetings and regional meetings but apparently those were meaningless :rolleyes:

ok so what proposal is it that you are going to make... as i am extremly nosy....

and i will be wat the UT/AL game that weekend (if its next weekend).