APDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Golding

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed recently that the APDS website remodeled such that the open positions page has been updated. It looks like it's no longer open access, and you need to have a login to view the job board. However when I took a look at the new job board, all I can find under the "opportunities" link is a more generic job listing outsourced to ymcareers. As a result it looks the listings are a mashup of the post-training jobs and training opportunities. Interestingly, I don't see any open training positions listed on the website.

It's unfortunate, because I found APDS to be a uniquely helpful resource for residents. I would sometimes try to give preliminary residents in the program leads to opportunities as soon as they popped up. Maybe I'm out of touch now, but are there any additional resources that people are using for outside-the-match residency positions? Or am I just using the new APDS wrong?

Members don't see this ad.