Other Anyone with resident swap subscription....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gutts10

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
... can you please post the two PGY-1 positions that came available recently. Its for Family Med and Gen Surg.

I never got a resident swap sub bc I have FAR and I have found that Resident Swap just gets their postings from FAR and AAMC website. Well, this is the first time I have seen resident swap have additional information that isnt on any other website.

TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Please some one tell me what is that family medicine position

Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Please I will like the Info too if anyone has it. Thanks

Hi, if anyone knows the specific positions that are open, that will be great to share with us all. Thanks in advance.

Newly Accredited Family Medicine Program at Oak Hill Hospital in Brooksville FL accepting applications for PGY-1 July 2017 Start. DO applicants only. Contact Program Coordinator for details. [email protected]

Reactions: 1 users
thanks for the update Sayvak

residentswap is not something u want to scrimp on if u are lookin for a position.

... can you please post the two PGY-1 positions that came available recently. Its for Family Med and Gen Surg.

I never got a resident swap sub bc I have FAR and I have found that Resident Swap just gets their postings from FAR and AAMC website. Well, this is the first time I have seen resident swap have additional information that isnt on any other website.

TIA
What is the FAR website? Could you send that to me? Thx

Hi a new PGY1 internal medicine position just opened up! Could someone with resident swap please tell me which program and their contact information?! Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi a new PGY1 internal medicine position just opened up! Could someone with resident swap please tell me which program and their contact information?! Thanks!

Couldn't find that new IM PGY1 spot you're talking about. I checked on FAR.

Thanks for looking on FindAResident @CoatedAcrobat - The new IM PGY1 position was just posted around 6:30pm tonight on Resident Swap so I think it was only posted on there??

If anyone has a subscription to Resident Swap and would kindly look on there for the program and contact information, that would be amazing!! Thank you =)

( @Sayvak87 are you still able to access Resident Swap? )

Last edited:
Hi Guys! I am looking to swap an IM residency in upstate New York for one in Michigan, preferably around DTW.
Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Hi Guys! I am looking to swap an IM residency in upstate New York for one in Michigan, preferably around DTW.
Please let me know if anyone is interested!
Hi. I recently have matched in a program in Detroit and have not started my residency but am interested in a swap with a PGY1 in New York area as soon as it gets legal for me. please let me know if this works for you.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone wants to drop out of a PGY1 position for any reason at any residency program, please let me know. Thanks a lot!